*Gets Her Hopes Up*

Payge

Ok so there is a Great Dane/Lab Mix at animal control on their lost list. If his owners don't show up by monday at closing he will go up for adoption on Tuesday. Hes absolutly beautiful, i'm starting to get my hopes up he might go up for adoption, if he does i'll be camped out in front of Animal Control at 5am waiting for them to open at 10. We actually lost out on a beautiful Great Dane 3 month old puppy once because we came in twenty minutes after they opened, apparently a couple had been waiting for an hour for them to open to adopt her. I wish they would take early-adoption like the california shelters do but when I asked about it they said it caused tons of problems, like they would deny other adoptions since the dog had already been adopted and paid for and then they would end up having to PTS the 'pre-adopted' dogs since the adopters never came back. His picture makes it look like he might have a problem with his ear, but it could be its just colored differently. I don't care, if hes still there on Tuesday i'll be there with bells on.

Fran27

Ooo keep us posted.

Here they take numbers for pets that are not up for adoption yet. When the dog is up for adoption, they call the first number, then the second one etc, and the first one who comes has the dog.

Members online

No members online now.