Bad Dreams?

keyodie

Keyozilla
I kinda get freaked out when CHarlie has dreams...he'll start twitching or whatever you would call it, and his nose twitches too...and when he's having a bad dream, he'll start whining and kicking his legs...it just freaks me out sometimes to just sit there and watch Charlie go =twitch= =twitch= =twitch= and then take a deep breath and stuff...

Ever happened to you?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
All my dogs did that. I think it's cute! Zeus is a weirdo though. He also howls in his sleep...

Mine have all do that. Bimmer even whuffs in his sleep. Sometimes I think they're hunting in their sleep, lol! Shiva must be dreaming about eating sometimes as I've seen her lick her lips in her sleep :rolleyes:

dani12

Our puppies do that as well; we get a kick out of it. We always think they are chasing something in there sleep. But the other night I was sitting on the couch and Daisy was sleeping at my feet. All of sudden I felt something hitting my leg. I looked and down and she was sleeping on her back and her tail was wagging away! I guess she was having a happy dream. :)

keyodie

Keyozilla
lol...

yeah, I guess it's cute...and sometimes Carlie will...WOW THERE"S A CUTE LITTLE LIZARD ON MY WINDOW!!!...lick his lips too. haha, I guess I should stop waking him up when he's whining. hehe...

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
when dallas sleeps he looks like he is running its so funny. I also know when he has a bad dream he wakes up and starts whining and comes ot me w/ fear in his eyes and his tail tucked under him. And I tell him its ok and he just lets me pet him.

EliNHunter

Hunter dreams all the time. Usually twitching and moaning and kind of barking. Or sometimes howling! :eek: Sometimes I'll hear him suckling like a little puppy, too :p

Meggie

Quincy huffs and puffs in his sleep, sort of like he's barking but trying to muffle it. It's funny and kind of cute. :)

Members online

No members online now.