Treat toy suggestions?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Ok, it's been a while since I perused treat dispensing toys for the dogs, but I realized I need to replace their Busy Buddy Squirrel Dudes and Waggle toys due to wear and I need some help finding good replacements!

We currently have:
Squirrel Dude (2, with 2 MIA)
Waggle
BB Football
Kibble Nibble
Tricky Treat Ball
Bob A Lot
Kongs (3, with 1 MIA)
Wobbler
Treatstik (MIA, though)
IQBall
Tug A Jug sans rope (using a ball inside instead)

Any suggestions on new ones we should try? Especially valuable would be ones that are durable enough to use unsupervised and that hold 3/4 cup or more of kibble.

Tazwell

Premier (petsafe, now) has a new one called the barnacle. It's pretty much the same as a waggle, but with three different sized chambers. I just think it looks neat, LOL!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
We also have a busy buddy magic mushroom... It holds at least Rage's breakfast (2 cups or so) and the holes that the food comes out of are adjustable.

Orbee-tuff Mazee

The exterior is their silicone type rubber with a heavy plastic maze inside. To clean fill with water and add a little soap, swish, rinse, let stand to dry.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Orbee-tuff Mazee

The exterior is their silicone type rubber with a heavy plastic maze inside. To clean fill with water and add a little soap, swish, rinse, let stand to dry.
Is not tough at all so it's very much a supervised treat ball. I've gotten so many back destroyed...

Is not tough at all so it's very much a supervised treat ball. I've gotten so many back destroyed...
Not, it's NOT for extreme chewers, although I must advise most any food toy should be supervised I've seen a ton of Tug-a-jugs in pieces in minutes, BUT, it's soft rubber is excellent for in-house play (says the person whose dog was just trowing a hard rubber food toy at a wall because he couldn't get the last cookie out :rolleyes:). I've also seen dogs destroy the Kong wobbler too. Honestly, Bob-a-lot is the one that would work best probably for semi-tough dogs to be semi-unsupervised as it's sturdier than many of the others.

Members online

No members online now.