Cheeky cheeky cheeky

Saje

Island dweller
Mikey has no shame. He knows he's not allowed to jump up and eat off the counter. Of course he still does. There's nothing I can do. That piece of cheese or pizza box is ALWAYS going to win over me. But he always gets scolded yet he will do it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and then when I say NO and have a temper tantrum he looks at me sideways and SAUNTERS away. :rolleyes: sigh Cheeky cheeky cheeky

Sheba

I W A L R
LOL!Mikey must not know what is happening and is thinking "The humans will never know it is gone, they are so stupid..."

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
can always put the upside down mousetrap in that box..or a scat mat...or sit backand use an air horn soon as he starts to jump up..i bet any of the above will teach him to mind the mama..when mama says no........it should be NO!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I LOVE Mikey like i have said a million times before he definatly reminds me of Zeus in so many ways :).

bogolove

Brady does stuff like that, and you can tell he knows it is wrong, but he just can't help himself. He is willing to suffer the consequences for a lick of the griddle that cooked a few burgers a couple of hours ago...of course, all I do is tell him to get down and no, so I guess he is not too worried about that.

Members online

No members online now.