Does Charlie look thin to you?

Can you feel his ribs when you run your hands down his sides, with a little bit of pressure? Looking at him from above, does he have a visible waistline? If so, he's in shape. He looks like he's at an excellent weight to me.

My sister thinks Colby is too fat :rolleyes:. It's her build - she's got a sort of stocky, chunky build. I can feel her ribs, she has a waist, and the vet weighed her and said she's at a good weight. Tippy looks fat sometimes because she's got long fur on her belly that hangs down and makes her look like she's got a big belly. She's nice and healthy though.

dani12

I thought the same thing about our puppies. You get so used to seeing over weight dogs that you just start to think that is the norm.

Melissa_W

He looks good to me, Keyodie.

I have been curious too, how are things going with your parents letting Charlie inside more often?

keyodie

Keyozilla
Melissa_W said:
He looks good to me, Keyodie.

I have been curious too, how are things going with your parents letting Charlie inside more often?
Well they agreed he could stay inside one day after we give him a bath...but they don't play with him when they get back from work. :(

Members online

No members online now.