Feuergarten A litter

Springtime must be here. All the bitches are in season, and Carma will be bred to Gordon next week.

To say I'm excited is an understatement..

by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Slick

Kristina
Puppies! So exciting!
Karma is my favorite German Shepherd lookswise. Can't wait to see what kind of puppies she'll have.

(Round 2 - Accidentally deleted a photo that won't show up. Woops)

So the breeding has been done. Now we cross our fingers and wait...and hope like hell that it all goes well.

A Litter Announcement
by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Planning on getting some newer pictures of the two of them as soon as I can :)

Last edited:

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
How exciting! Really looking forward to seeing these puppies,I'm there'll be some wonderful puppies produced.

Sending puppy vibes your way! Really hope this will work out for you.

It's pronounced gore DON :) I can't help it, that's all I can hear when I see his name. But he is a nice dog. Should be nice puppies.

I have no idea how I missed this but holy crap!! She looks so good and he has great structure. I can't wait to be inundated with puppy pictures! You're keeping one back, right? Do you know what sex?

I have no idea how I missed this but holy crap!! She looks so good and he has great structure. I can't wait to be inundated with puppy pictures! You're keeping one back, right? Do you know what sex?
Thanks! I'm a huge fan of Gordon's as well(obviously) lol. I am planning on keeping a puppy and my boyfriend is keeping one for his next competition dog. He wants a female and I want a male, so it should hopefully all work out.

Members online

No members online now.