Over 50 Bernese Mountain Dogs Having Fun

ZHANmom

Well hello lovely Chazzers. I have not been a member in such a long time. Although thanks to skki i've been up to date on some happenings here! I used to have an account and my name was Nbc0. At the time I have my Samoyed Zero and My berner Holden. I now have 2 more additions to my fur family as well as a fiance. I wanted to come back to the world of Chazhound to share experiences I have with my fur babies since they are the loves of my lives!

In the last 3 years I have started running a Bernese Mountain Dog Meetup in my city which nobody had done before (Which surprised me since there are so many berners in this area). I make videos of every meet up and skki takes pictures of every meet up. We do them about once a month. Yesterday was a big meet and greet as it was for the "Bernese Friends Worldwide Walk" which means berner groups all over the world host a walk in their area on the same day to create the worlds largest berner walk. This was our second annual one and what a gorgeous turn out. I thought I would share it with you all since, who doesn't love a group of very happy dogs right?

[YOUTUBE]75EUT5Ayf20[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoy a bunch of happy dogs having a good time because I know I sure did. My boys love these events!!

I look forward to sharing with you all :) It's good to be back!

Last edited:

Michiyo-Fir

Woah that's crazy..I've only ever met a very small handful of Berners in my life, I can't believe there's so many of them together!! In Vancouver too, how strange, I live in Vancouver and I've always believed we have very few Berners in the city!

Welcome back, I love your dogs and I'm looking forward to meeting your new ones!

ZHANmom

Woah that's crazy..I've only ever met a very small handful of Berners in my life, I can't believe there's so many of them together!! In Vancouver too, how strange, I live in Vancouver and I've always believed we have very few Berners in the city!

Welcome back, I love your dogs and I'm looking forward to meeting your new ones!
Thank i'm glad to be back!! Yea Vancouver and the lower mainland have SO MANY BERNERS. I was amazed after starting this group how many have joined and how many still keep pooling in. I have over 500 members which is amazing!!

Michiyo-Fir

Thank i'm glad to be back!! Yea Vancouver and the lower mainland have SO MANY BERNERS. I was amazed after starting this group how many have joined and how many still keep pooling in. I have over 500 members which is amazing!!
I love Berners! I don't have one at all but I wonder if I can join you guys next time to meet some Berners! They've always been a breed that I've secretly been interested in.

Members online

No members online now.