Totally forgot to put Oaks to bed!!

Dreeza

i usually put oakley to bed right before i get ready for bed...but the other night, he was just being way to hyper, and when he is like that, he barks in his crate...

so, i usually then go get ready for bed, and come back downstairs and find him sleeping, and then he usually happily goes in his crate...

well, the other night...i must have just completely forgotten i had not put him to bed!!!

My mom (she gets up first in the morning) found him, with all the lights on, waiting by the door...so she just took him out to pee, and he ran over to the dining room door (which is where his crate is) ...and she opens it...and he runs to his crate, curls up, and goes right to sleep, lol

poor thing must not have gotten much sleep at all...he was probably sooo confused :( usually he is insanely hyper in the morning, but all he wanted to do was go to sleep on his comfy bed.

i cant believe i forgot!

but at least now we know he is just fine in the kitchen at night!!

my mom said she found absolutely no damages :)

Y

yuckaduck

That is great that he did not do anything bad. It is nice to be able to trust your doggy for a short period of time.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA I wonder how long he had been sitting at the door lol. Maybe thats why he was so sleepy lol just sat at the door all night wondering why no one was coming to let him out lol what a silly boy he is :D

Dreeza

LOL, yeah, he probably was...he is so used to me coming down and letting him into his crate.

i'm surprised he didnt pee...he was down there for like...6 or 7 hours

he IS such a silly boy!

Members online