IPO (pics/vid) & Carma's club debut

Carma made her training debut at the barn today as our official newest club dog. She had no hesitation in the barn at all (other than trying to stop for some gross horse "snacks" once or twice) and is really rocking my world in obedience. She could go for hours!

Starting with puppy basics; heeling, positions, touch pad, following the hand, recall, and a little bit of focus.

Carma 3.13.13 - YouTube

Training 3/3/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

I love this beautiful little girl so much already :wub:

The closest we got to a stack this week.

continued..

Carma met with her sire again today too. Their interaction with each other was so sweet.

He is such a handsome dog. And so sweet and social and stable too.

Aidy boy came too of course. We've been working on his confidence for weeks since the trial and reintroducing the stick and the drive to decrease some of his sensitivity towards it. He did great today! He made me very proud.

My apologies for the picture overload. :eek:
Thanks for looking!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Gorgeous photos, Holy cow the sire is handsome! Aidens teeth make me jealous, my dogs grind them on toys and bones (my fault) and I find myself bitter over nice, long, perfect canines. LOL

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Well-bred GSDs (which we seem to have quite a few of on here!) are such beautiful dogs... I love the look of Carma's sire and Carma is adorable, to say the very least. And Aiden reminds me of a family friend's old GSD, he's really masculine looking.

I think I'm just going to live vicariously through those with new puppies for the next couple years. :)

Equinox

Carma is SO adorable I am squealing. Her on the touch pad, heeling, and running back to you (fluffeh puppeh butt <3) are all too cute. Her sire is stunning, too. Gorgeous color and structure.

And really love seeing Aiden and hearing that he did a great job. Fantastic photos!

Thank you everyone!!

Carma is SO adorable I am squealing. Her on the touch pad, heeling, and running back to you (fluffeh puppeh butt <3) are all too cute. Her sire is stunning, too. Gorgeous color and structure.

And really love seeing Aiden and hearing that he did a great job. Fantastic photos!
I also find the sire's structure really pleasing. And he's on the smaller side(compared to my moose Aiden), which I'm thrilled about. He's no more that 70-75lbs tops. Her Dam is coming Wednesday night so I'll have a million shots of her too. She is also small, I believe 55-60lbs, so I'm hoping Carma will remain a little squirt.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Oh wow. Sire is GORGEOUS. Can't wait to see pics of her dam. Carma is such a beauty already! I'm glad she's already so comfortable in the training environment :D

Equinox

I also find the sire's structure really pleasing. And he's on the smaller side(compared to my moose Aiden), which I'm thrilled about. He's no more that 70-75lbs tops. Her Dam is coming Wednesday night so I'll have a million shots of her too. She is also small, I believe 55-60lbs, so I'm hoping Carma will remain a little squirt.
How tall/heavy is Aiden? Trent's dam is the same size as Carma's, but his sire must be 80 - 90 lbs and naturally, Trent took after him LOL Trent was closing in on 90 lbs at his heaviest, but we've been able to get him back down to 78 lbs. He's about 27" at the withers though, so he's a large dog for sure.

I really like smaller females, but I'm pretty sure we'd all still be heads over heels in love with Carma either way :D

How tall/heavy is Aiden? Trent's dam is the same size as Carma's, but his sire must be 80 - 90 lbs and naturally, Trent took after him LOL Trent was closing in on 90 lbs at his heaviest, but we've been able to get him back down to 78 lbs. He's about 27" at the withers though, so he's a large dog for sure.

I really like smaller females, but I'm pretty sure we'd all still be heads over heels in love with Carma either way :D
Aiden is 25.5" at the withers (I think) and about 85lbs right now. I will be cutting him back quite a bit starting next month since we are starting trial prep and conditioning him again (we slack off in winter). He's super long, relatively low to the ground, and dense as hell.

This is him in over the summer. He's a thick dude.

3 years by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Equinox

Aiden is 25.5" at the withers (I think) and about 85lbs right now. I will be cutting him back quite a bit starting next month since we are starting trial prep and conditioning him again (we slack off in winter). He's super long, relatively low to the ground, and dense as hell.

Gorgeous!! <3

Trent is low set, too, and holy crow is he crazy long... but he's also not as substantial as most other male GSDs. He's very narrowly built and as a result, he doesn't actually appear very large (to me).

Red Chrome

He is a very nice dog. Well put together. I wish my boy was built a bit more like him, Judge is long bodied too.

FG167

She looks like a really nice puppy! The sire's build reminds me of Pan.

Gorgeous photos, Holy cow the sire is handsome! Aidens teeth make me jealous, my dogs grind them on toys and bones (my fault) and I find myself bitter over nice, long, perfect canines. LOL
OMG me too...although Kastle's teeth are not from something as nice as toys. I am still jealous of a full mouth of nice, in-chipped teeth!

Hillside

Original Twin
She looks like a really nice puppy! The sire's build reminds me of Pan.

OMG me too...although Kastle's teeth are not from something as nice as toys. I am still jealous of a full mouth of nice, in-chipped teeth!

Me three! Nico's canines are pretty dull, but his were caused by malnutrition in the womb. (Momma was dumped and found super emaciated and malnourished. And pregnant. :eek:) Well and SOME toys.

I LOVE the sire, I do a little swoon over such nice dark colors.

I want to nom Carma's little ears.

GatorDog, I don't know anything about IPO, but do you guys have competitions that people can come and watch? Albany isn't too far from me and it looks super exciting.

Members online

No members online now.