Official "Flea Market" thread

Grab

Hurtta coolcoat, 50 cm/19.5 inches length. Lilac color.

Only worn a few times a few years ago. Goose outgrew it.
$30 shipped

Grab

Re listing since I can't measure: 17"-20" Paco Riesy. Chocolate/Silver. Never worn in rain, mud, etc. Slight indent by last hole :) $70 shipped

monkeys23

Bumping these Master's Pride collars that need a home that'll use them! :)

Current pic

When I recieved them.

Both made for 15" neck and worn on the middle hole. Both black leather with black stitching.

One with steel hardware is like new and has been cleaned conditioned. $30

Brass hardware collar has slight buckle indent by 3rd hole, otherwise excellent. Also cleaned/conditioned. $25

If you want both collars I'm cool with $45 total. If in US price includes shipping.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bumping these Master's Pride collars that need a home that'll use them! :)

Current pic

When I recieved them.

Both made for 15" neck and worn on the middle hole. Both black leather with black stitching.

One with steel hardware is like new and has been cleaned conditioned. $30

Brass hardware collar has slight buckle indent by 3rd hole, otherwise excellent. Also cleaned/conditioned. $25

If you want both collars I'm cool with $45 total. If in US price includes shipping.

How big are the D ring on these? I have rolled leather collars that I can barely clip leashes to and it's frustrating. Is the 15" mark the loosest hole or middle? At 15" it would fit Bamm but just wondering if it goes smaller than 15" to fit the other dogs.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I was interested in those too, but Indy is at a 17" hole, and Harrison is QUICKLY outgrowing the JUST bought collar that goes to an 18" hole, so I don't think they'll fit either of my kids.

Grab

NO! No lower. I can't resist much more!
Lol. It's (hopefully) going to fund Brooks and I going to make fools of ourselves at a trial next month. The entry deadline is three days before our "wheee, moderately extra cash" paychecks.

monkeys23

How big are the D ring on these? I have rolled leather collars that I can barely clip leashes to and it's frustrating. Is the 15" mark the loosest hole or middle? At 15" it would fit Bamm but just wondering if it goes smaller than 15" to fit the other dogs.
It is 3/4" I would guess? It is still really easy to clip a leash on, even the big brass clip on the biothane leashes I have, because it is a D-end collar. At least that is my experience with this particular collar.

15" is right smack dab on the middle hole, so it would go a bit smaller if needed. :)

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
I'm not planning on having any more gigantic elderly dogs, asking $10 each shipped.

Target-brand corduroy lined with fleece, 24"

Petco-brand waterproof lined with thin fleece, 24"

All Seasons fleece liner or light coat, 24"

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Originally purchased from JacksonsMom, I have a very nice Hurtta padded y harness.

Tulsa has grown out of it and it has no use here any longer.

22". Retails for just under $30, would like to get $20 shipped

ETA: A damned picture would be nice.

Members online

No members online now.