Concho Challenge

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I have a mission if you choose to take it :rofl1:

I'm looking for leather conchos or rivets, and I've exhausted my searching.

First, I'm looking for ladybugs. Dragonflies or other cute bugs would work as well, but ladybugs are what I'd prefer. They need to be 1/2" or smaller.

Next, I'm looking for starfish or other ocean creatures. Smaller than 1.5".

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Can't help there, but what leather color are you getting for Rory's ocean creature collar? (I assume Rory. None of your other dogs could pull off a 1.5 lol).

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
First, I'm looking for ladybugs. Dragonflies or other cute bugs would work as well, but ladybugs are what I'd prefer. They need to be 1/2" or smaller.
Okay, color me intrigued :p

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Can't help there, but what leather color are you getting for Rory's ocean creature collar? (I assume Rory. None of your other dogs could pull off a 1.5 lol).
Chocolate leather :) I was initially going to do a variations of blue with the Glow collar... but I was hoping to find some ocean creatures since Rory loves to swim and I love the beach. I've tried looking for starfish, seahorses, octopus, etc... no luck :(

Okay, color me intrigued :p
:rofl1:

Emma's nickname is Emma Bug, and I think it would be adorable to have a collar made on black leather, with ladybug rivets/conchos, and red stones :)

Thank you! I'm going to try that and see if I can find something that works!

Members online

No members online now.