Alright, who is good with names?

kady05

Because I suck at it. New puppy needs a call name.. I think I have a show name picked out (well, the breeder thought of it and I love it) already. Keeping it a secret for now ;)
The kennel he's from is Liberty Kennels, so it will be Liberty's ....

Would like to stick with my guns theme.. Wilson is named after Wilson Combat, Sako is after the rifle brand. Piper is just.. Piper LOL.

Show name has to do with Colt firearms.. but the call name doesn't necessarily have to do with Colt. "Colt" would be the obvious call name choice, but that's my brother's dogs name and I'd rather not do that.

I like unique names for the most part.. nothing too long either.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them! He comes the second week of October so I have some time still :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I didn't know you were getting a new baby :D

Congratulations...I went and took a peek at the breeder's website...my god what beautiful dogs!

As for names...

Tiberius
Lucian
Gladius

kady05

Have kind of kept the new pup on the down low ;) But yes, I'm excited and couldn't be happier with the litter/breeder/everything!

I wish Samuel (Sam) wasn't so generic, since that's the creator of Colt. Love the name Ruger too but I already know two of them.

Don't know anything about guns, so I'm no help.

With a kennel name like Liberty's, I'd name my dog Liberty's Made in America, call name Patriot. ;) So yeah, no help.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I actually wanted to name a child Wesson. :p

I always liked Glock as well.. though that isn't related to a Colt.

You could do Defender, for the Colt Defender series or Wiley for the Wiley Clapp Single Action Revolver..

kady05

Wesson is high on the list, I like that one :)

I think we have quite a few to choose from now.. my friend who is great with names was over last night and thought of a bunch. I'll let everyone know what we decide on!

Members online