Officially Introducing

Our newest permanent addition :yikes:

That's right Karma is officially staying! My dad is smitten and my mom seems to have finally given up and I still haven't found a suitable home so looks like until further notice she has a forever home here with us!

And guess what that means? I can finally buy her some stuff! So color suggestions are welcome... First order of business is buy her a freedom harness and then we will be starting obedience classes in October/November and granted those go well agility classes will start next year! I'm seriously so excited to see where we go!

Congrats! She's a gorgeous girl! My dog is also chocolate and his color is orange. But with her white neck, I think she can pull off anything. ;)

DJEtzel

:I didn't see that coming... ;)

SO happy for you both, congrats! She has been one of my favorite dogs here from the beginning. I think Purple is a must for her, personally. :cool:

Sparrow

Dutch blue or dusty blue would look amazing. I've never done girly on Zoe so everyone thinks she's a boy even when they know her name. I think your girl could pull off girly or neutral equally well.

Yay!! Love Foster Fails. And how do you resist with those ears and that smile?

I love lime green on dogs that color!

LMAO I know right who didn't think this would end up happening :rolleyes:

Anyway gah there are just so many color options for her. I think orange would look great on her and I was also thinking maybe pink. I would love purple, but all of Abby's stuff it purple so kinda want something different for Karma's gear.

She's going in for an eval sometime within the next few weeks to see which OB class is the better fit for her! Super excited!

Members online

No members online now.