Most popular breeds in your area?

Sekah

The Monster.
This. Doodles galore. Probably 50% of the dogs at my work are doodles of some sort. Also lots of Labs and Goldens.

Beagles, Shih Tzus, Huskies and GSDs are also pretty popular.
You'd think we lived nearby each other or something...

LMost

APBT or mixes of.
Rotties
Boxers
Labs
Chi's
Boston terriers
Pugs
Main ones, very few Doodles here.
Bullmastiffs
American Mastiffs
Cane Corso
Saints
Less common but still several around

JacksonsMom

I mostly see Retrievers, being as we're on the water and all. They seem to be a favorite. Labs and Goldens being the most popular.

I see lots of bully-type mixes and little dogs too.... Yorkies, Shihtzus, Westies are all popular on the small dog side at the dog park.

I hardly ever see herders and it makes me upset. I've literally only met/got to interact with one or two BC's outside of dog sports.

crazedACD

Labs. Goldens. GSDs. Chihuahuas. Pit Bulls. "Small and floofy", poodle/bichon/shih tzu crosses. I'd say mostly mutts though, interesting/cute mixes from the South. There are "quite a few" of a lot of other breeds (I have a ton of Briards that come into my store ??) but those are the most popular.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Berners, labs, goldens, doodles, boxers, huskies. Little non-shedding mixes. Pit bull types aren't terribly uncommon considering they're banned in so many cities around here.

Labs, pit bulls, chihuahuas and mixes thereof. There's also a fair amount of doodles (byb locally), boxers, rotts, pekinese and a lot of short legged mutts.

Toller_08

Small white fluffy dogs. Some kind if Shih Tzu mixes usually.
Doodles.
Pit Bull types.
Shepherd mixes/reserve dogs.
Dachshunds.
Lab types. Not usually purebred, but sometimes.
Rottweiler mixes.

I very rarely see any of the three breeds I own. Even among dog people. Which is good. I like meeting people who share my same breed preferences, but at the same time I don't like when lots of people have my breeds.

SoCrafty

Bully breeds - usually advertised as pit bulls.
Lots and lots of Doodles.
Generic 'Lab' mixes
Yorkies or other small toy breeds.
Sometimes German Shepherds.

Brattina88

In my immediate area Pitties and bullies of all sorts. Sooo many pits. American bulldogs and now cane corsos are getting popular too. I've even seen a few mastiffs.

Shih tzus are pretty popular too, funny enough. And Heinz 57 :p other than that, it's pretty random. The local dog pound finds pits and mixes , labs and mixes, JRTs and their mixes, a few beagles, and then a little bit of everything. Other than some GSDs, I never see herding breeds like BCs or Shelties or anything like that around here. No doodles. Maybe a few puggles here and there and chihuahuas.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
A lot of poodles (all sizes), golden retrievers, Labrador retrievers, and a ton of medium and small southern tan mixes from the super 'in' shelter a town over.

Members online

No members online now.