Charlie and plastic...HELP!!

keyodie

Keyozilla
Well there's this part of a stuffed animal I got from my japanese friend that's plastic (the collar of the stuffed dog). Charlie kinda tore it off....and part of the collar is missing. I can't find it anywhere!

If Charlie ate it, do you think that it is really serious? The missing piece isn't that long. It's about one inch long and less than a fourth of an inch wide...do you think this is serious?

Please reply! :( :( I'm really worried...

keyodie

Keyozilla
*sighes in relief* ok well this hasn't happened to Charlie before and I don't know what to expect...so I get kind of paranoid. lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
you can always give him some bread to help bind around it and make passing easier. That is what i have always done when i wasn't sure if a dog got ahold of a bone..a just in case "move" no pun intended.

filarotten

Fila the love
Brutus has attacked anything plastic in the yard, and the house. I have no idea how
much he has actually comsumed. This morning hubby was outside with him and he said brutus had a plastic sack hanging from his mouth, laying down, watching the horses next door. We have no idea where he got it from.

keyodie

Keyozilla
smkie said:
you can always give him some bread to help bind around it and make passing easier. That is what i have always done when i wasn't sure if a dog got ahold of a bone..a just in case "move" no pun intended.
Should I give him wheat bread? lol...and how much should I give him?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
My golden retriever once chewed up and ate 2 little plastic G.I. Joe figurines. Nothing's more disturbing then seeing dismembered legs, arms and heads in your doggie's poop.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Gempress said:
My golden retriever once chewed up and ate 2 little plastic G.I. Joe figurines. Nothing's more disturbing then seeing dismembered legs, arms and heads in your doggie's poop.
ewwww :D

Gempress said:
GGGGOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

filarotten

Fila the love
I don't think it matters what kind of bread.lol Brutus ate a disney princess ball Mckinley had. The little princess' were not that pretty anymore when laying in lumps on the yard. Charlie will be fine. Amazing what passes thru their systems. This to shall pass my dear.

Members online

No members online now.