Question about Greenies

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Hey, I was wondering if Greenies really work? And, if you've used them, do your dogs like the taste of them? I'm considering getting a few Greenies, but I don't know if they really work.

Thanks,
~Purr

showpug

My dogs LOVE greenies to the point that they don't get them anymore. That is the only bone they have EVER gotten into fights over. There is something about the taste that drives them CRAZY!! I have pugs though and they are HUGE pigs!!! When I worked in the vet clinic we had to do a couple intestinal obstruction surgeries that involved greenies getting lodged, so I would make sure your dog does not scarf or swallow large chuncks!! Just an FYI!! :)

maui

Hi Purr,

Our boy loves greenies as well. But the revisit from time to time... He'll throw up chunks he swallows, so we have to give them under supervision. But, YUM!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Thanks! I'm definatly going to pick up a couple. They sound pretty good! I'm going to watch closely, though; I don't want any blockages!

Saje

Island dweller
I don't think they are worth the money. My dogs love them but they eat the huge ones in less than an hour. They get cleaner teeth from their bones

Purr

~3 Mutts~
They are expensive. Ridiculously so. But, if my dogs really enjoy them, I don't care. I'm going to order some, along with a few other things, from Drs. Foster & Smith, as soon as I can. I'll post back, after I find out if my finicky Shelby will eat them ROFL.

RD

Are you dead yet?
The boys love greenies but they are not good at cleaning teeth IMO. They're a treat and nothing more.

Members online

No members online now.