*EVIL PLAN* Shall I do it? NEED OPINIONS!!

About 10 years ago I live in a small house on a dead end street. The neighbor's rented their house to a girl with a greyhound. Nice dog but he pooped all over the "road". It was a small, lake community road on a dead end so the only people affected by it were me and one neighbor. It got so bad that there were cow pies all over the road and we had to drive thru it everyday. It stuck to our tires and sprayed up on our cars, and it smelled.

The dog was a sweet dog but coming from a city environment he thought the payment was were he had to go. She always let him our unleashed and unsupervised so his choice to poop was on the payment.

She and I didn't get along and had words many time over different things, including the poop. So finally, I had a shovel by my driveway and every morning when I went out to go to work I would shovel up the poop and throw it at her car, in her driveway. I use to see her peeking out the window but she didn't dare say anything to me. My other neighbors use to see and starting watching every morning for me to do this. It went on about a month and then she got evicted (for other reasons) and finally our problem was gone. But it was so funny that I could literally throw in on the back or her beat up Camaro and go to work and she never stopped the dog from pooping. Go figure.

Remember the stories at Halloween of kids who put poop in a bag on the door step of someone and would light it on fire and ring the bell and run. When the homeowners came out they would automatically step on the bad of fire and get poop on their shoes. If your plastic bags don't work you can try that tactic.;)

*Amy*

About 10 years ago I live in a small house on a dead end street. The neighbor's rented their house to a girl with a greyhound. Nice dog but he pooped all over the "road". It was a small, lake community road on a dead end so the only people affected by it were me and one neighbor. It got so bad that there were cow pies all over the road and we had to drive thru it everyday. It stuck to our tires and sprayed up on our cars, and it smelled.

The dog was a sweet dog but coming from a city environment he thought the payment was were he had to go. She always let him our unleashed and unsupervised so his choice to poop was on the payment.

She and I didn't get along and had words many time over different things, including the poop. So finally, I had a shovel by my driveway and every morning when I went out to go to work I would shovel up the poop and throw it at her car, in her driveway. I use to see her peeking out the window but she didn't dare say anything to me. My other neighbors use to see and starting watching every morning for me to do this. It went on about a month and then she got evicted (for other reasons) and finally our problem was gone. But it was so funny that I could literally throw in on the back or her beat up Camaro and go to work and she never stopped the dog from pooping. Go figure.

Remember the stories at Halloween of kids who put poop in a bag on the door step of someone and would light it on fire and ring the bell and run. When the homeowners came out they would automatically step on the bad of fire and get poop on their shoes. If your plastic bags don't work you can try that tactic.;)
LMAO! I can't believe she would just watch you shovel poop onto her car and not even care! That's so bad and yet so funny!

I think it might have to come to the fire bags of poop if they don't get the message. :lol-sign:

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
if you do the fire thing, make sure you at least pick up their rug and move it to the side for them.
You dont want to destroy presonal property.

I wouldn't even put it in a zip lock, I would just put it in one of the plastic grocery bags and hang it from their door knob with a note that reads "Treats inside". Then they are almost bound to look at it. A zip lock will just seal in the smelly "goodness".

*Amy*

if you do the fire thing, make sure you at least pick up their rug and move it to the side for them.
You dont want to destroy presonal property.
LOL...That is true. I also don't want to burn the apartment building down. Although.... ;)

*Amy*

I wouldn't even put it in a zip lock, I would just put it in one of the plastic grocery bags and hang it from their door knob with a note that reads "Treats inside". Then they are almost bound to look at it. A zip lock will just seal in the smelly "goodness".
Ooo...too bad you didn't tell us that last night!! That would've been funny! Although we didn't seal the ziplocs last night..so the smelly "goodness" was perforating through the air. :D

verderben

Picking up their dog's HUGE poop with a ziploc and nicely placing it on their doorstep. :D Is that a good idea or what?
LMAO do it! And leave a note saying " You dropped this on your walk yesterday, just wanted to return it to you"

Xerxes

Mr Poopy
Okay, so here's the story:

I live in an apartment where dogs are allowed, but they must always be walked on a leash and owners must clean up their dog's poop. You would think this isn't hard to follow. Well, I have a neighbor who has a Boxer. It has LARGE poops and there are about 6 piles outside right now. Not only do they not clean up its poop, they let it run around the parking lot yesterday morning without a leash! The people are soo stupid and I feel really bad for the dog. A car was coming and the girl yelled, "CAR!" at the dog. They obviously don't give a craap about their dog. They weren't even attempting to retrieve it and put it on a leash. I called and complained, but here's my evil plan:

Picking up their dog's HUGE poop with a ziploc and nicely placing it on their doorstep. :D Is that a good idea or what?
Actually a better plan, IMO, is to get out the digital camera-take pics of their dog off lead, their dog pooping without the poop being picked up, etc. Print those out and place them alongside the bag with the poo in it. Include a note that you're planning on mentioning these events to the management, but you wanted to give them a chance to mend their ways first.

There's a guy in my complex that doesn't pick up after his dogs. Any time I see him outside with them, I'll run up to him with a plastic bag and say: "Here's some baggies for you. I know it's hard to remember sometimes." It's funny because he gets very embarrassed. :D

*Amy*

We haven't seen them around at all. I have no idea how they reacted to the poop on their doorstep, but I haven't seen any new poops out there yet!

Members online

No members online now.