Also we have some Birthdays!!!!!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
In all my excitement over puppies i forgot to mention (but I remembered) that today is three of my babies birthdays!!!! Today is Baby's 2nd birthday!!!!!, Stinker's 4th birthday!!!!, and Angels 6th birthday!!!!!. This is the only day of the year which three of my dogs birthdays fall on the same day yes sometimes its a day or two apart but never ever on the same day!!!! I keep their Bdays or Adays all recorded in my planner and on my computer to remind me so im going to take these three kids to the shore alittle later but until then I have to run out and buy them presents (lol I promise im not crazy their just my kids and they need presents lol) and im going to make those little meat cakes I have talked about before for them :). Im happy for them. Sorry I know this is a weird post but I just remembered and thought I might as well share with all my friends on chaz my special triple birthday dogs! Lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ok ya gotta picture this in our head and then pass it on..Shaffer is standing there going boom boom boom ba ba boom boom boom ..while Mary hums the the birthday song and Victor belts out in his high falsetto..haappy birthday to you..canine guys..happpy birthday to you..(you know who you are) happy birthday dear dogstars..we know you rock..happy birthday to you..!

gapeach

Big Mutts
It's not weird, it's nice and we know you are a great doggy mom, give them kisses from me. Have a great time.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Happy birthday to all of them from me, lucas, and chloe!!
Hugs from me and slobbery licks from Lucas and chloe!!! ;)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I know i'm a bit late, but happy birthday anyway!! :D It seems from Baby's pic that they had a fantastic day! ;)

Members online

No members online now.