Official 2014 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
When I wrap presents, I always do "To: SAID DOG;; From: One of my dogs" So, I would hope they can recognize. I also include a card, but of course that was shipped later with the gift I forgot.

Airn

Ahhhh. Just got our's! I took video and pictures. Gwen actually dug through the box. There is definitely a favorite toy.

Thank you so much! We love all of it! I'll gush more on the reveal thread :popcorn:

Ahhhh. Just got our's! I took video and pictures. Gwen actually dug through the box. There is definitely a favorite toy.

Thank you so much! We love all of it! I'll gush more on the reveal thread :popcorn:
When is the reveal thread normally posted? Christmas? Can't wait to see what everyone got and the dogs reactions!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I haven't edited my photos yet still!! I will post their own little thread as soon as I do. Maybe after Blackhawks game tonight I can get them edited.

Toller_08

I just wanted to say that a parcel is waiting for me at the post office and I don't know what it is. So if my SS delivered to me and thinks it's here already but I haven't posted, that's why lol. I need to make my way to the post office for my mystery package.

GipsyQueen

When I wrap presents, I always do "To: SAID DOG;; From: One of my dogs" So, I would hope they can recognize. I also include a card, but of course that was shipped later with the gift I forgot.

I couldn't wrap my gifts because of customs :( :( If they open up the package they open up wrapped gifts and just stuff the paper back inside. :mad: So I had to wrap the box. :eek: Shipping was exceptionally expensive this year too :cool: I payed 17€ insted of last years 12. :eek:

I had a dream last night that my package came from Beanie, lol Which wouldn't make sence because she has 3 dogs, and I have one. :eek:

Toller_08

Oh, and my recipient has to wait for their card cause I forgot to put it in the box lol. I'm very disorganized this year.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I had a dream last night that my package came from Beanie, lol Which wouldn't make sence because she has 3 dogs, and I have one. :eek:
Hahaha my three could have spoiled your one LOL.

Mine SHOULD get there today I think... it didn't have super far to go... *whistles*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I did cheap tissue paper wrapping. I BOUGHT wrapping paper but couldn't find my scissors.

My box is doing the 6 day shipping. It was a lot cheaper because my box weighed a ton. I went a bit overboard haha.

Dekka

Just try me..
Crap I can't find my receipt with the tracking number. So much Christmas shopping and receipts in general. I hope there are no issues!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Okay, I just sent mine out. A little late, I know, but I had to grab a couple more things when my paycheck cleared. It's two day shipping so should get there in plenty of time before Christmas. :)

We also got ours but haven't opened it yet!!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Hahaha my three could have spoiled your one LOL.

Mine SHOULD get there today I think... it didn't have super far to go... *whistles*
Thank you Beanie!! I took tons of photos but my computer is broken so I will have to post at work tomorrow.

The dogs had sooo much fun opening their gifts. You did awesome!

Grab

Ours arrived today. Thanks Red.Apricot! We'll try to get pics tomorrow. Today was a raining muddy dog day.

Toller_08

Sad. The parcel at the post office wasn't from my secret santa lol. I was pretty sure it was. How disappointing haha.

Members online

No members online now.