The weird things people hate on FB

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Our society as a whole, tends to be quick to judge others just because of one thing, that might not even be true.This isn't towards just one person, it's E. We all do it.
I hate everyone who does this.

DJEtzel

Well, good read! I needed to kill some time.

[YOUTUBE]nfWlot6h_JM[/YOUTUBE]
almost as horrible as jumping in a forum thread about kids and telling new or expecting mothers and fathers how much you dislike pregnancy and kids
Love you guys.

Literally have NO IDEA what this thread was even originally about. We're posting Shake It Off, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.
Wait, if you ignore someone, you can still see the threads they post? I've never done it, but I didn't expect that!

PS if you can still type coherently NOT DRUNK ENOUGH.
Exactly.

Well people keep bringing past convos up, so be it. this was supposed to be a general facebook grievances thread ... but whatever blows your skirt up.
Don't you HATE it when that happens? :rolleyes:

As for ruining bodies... I felt prettier being pregnant than I ever have! And 2 weeks after having my baby I was back to my pre pregnancy weight. Bam. Im sorry but I want to shove it in your face. This is my body 4 months later. I'd love to hear how I ruined it!

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/47662690@N05/15910330906/

Anyway, just nursing my baby (I know, mammals feeding their young is so disgusting and unacceptable) and had to respond.
#sorrynotsorry

Also, I really like Taylor Swift's music. :cool:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Wait, if you ignore someone, you can still see the threads they post? I've never done it, but I didn't expect that!
Yep - and also when somebody quotes them, you can obviously still read what they've typed via the quote.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO THIS THREAD

Pretty sure music was more or less invented to bitch about breakups. I wonder how many songs have been written about breaking up? And breaking up is often a whiny, petty, immature time regardless of someone's age or level of fame as far as I can tell.

Every one is a whiny bitch, everyone is a hypocrite, at some point everyone does the things themselves that they hate when other people do. Especially in this thread. :p

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Pretty sure music was more or less invented to bitch about breakups. I wonder how many songs have been written about breaking up? And breaking up is often a whiny, petty, immature time regardless of someone's age or level of fame as far as I can tell.

Every one is a whiny bitch, everyone is a hypocrite, at some point everyone does the things themselves that they hate when other people do. Especially in this thread. :p
[YOUTUBE]zXIuAz7aryo[/YOUTUBE]

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
This read reeks of hypocrisy on so many levels.... And I don't just mean the obvious one.

Just ignore it if you don't like it? Isn't that what we are taught at school?

Everyone here intentionally ropes her in to bite. She bites and it's a cascade of verbal and personal attacks.

Takes two to tango.
Preach it!!

As far as Taylor Swift goes, yup, Haters gonna hate. :D I'm not a huge fan of hers, but what's she's doing is working out for her, she's obviously talented, and making a ****load of money doing it-more power to her!

And since it was brought up, while I have no issue with other people breastfeeding, not offended by seeing it in public, I'm a bit freaked out about doing it myself. It just weirds me out, and if I and a kid I'll do my best to get over it but if I can't I'll have to pump, and if I can't do that I'll have to formula.

And with that I:

ETA: I'm very into the hobby of model horses and am active on a model horse forum. You haven't "internet lived" until you have read and participated in a 10+ page debate over whether or not a particular plastic horse is over priced (and the "sort of people" that would pay said price).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.