It's Here!!!!!!!!

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
YAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!! Belly's crate just arrived! And the best part is, my dads flight was canceled yesterday so he took it today!!!!! Okay, Rewind. Most of you have no idea whats going on, except whoever read "Must be here by tomorrow". Okay, heres the story:
My dad was going into Belly's breeder's area yesterday and if her crate arrived yesterday, he would be able to bring her home! Now the crate didn't arrive yesterday, but luckily my dads flight was canceled and the crate arrived today! That means by Friday morning, Belly will be here!!!!!!!!!! The minutes pass by so slowly! Now I have a question which I probaly should have asked earlier:

1. How many hours can an 11 week old puppy stand in a plane? She will have a toy and will be flying with my dad so he can talk to her.
2. Also, if a puppy is registered for the Kennel Club in another country, is she also registered here, in America? Or do I have to register her again?

I have no idea how to answer your questions, but I'm really excited for you and glad that things are working out!! I think I remember reading that if you couldn't get the puppy this week that you would have to wait another month or something along the lines of that, but I'm so happy for you that you will have your little bundle of joy this week!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Fran27

Awesome :) No idea for the plane :( But I think you need to register it in the other country too.

Oh, and I want to see pics :D

Members online