Dog stank in the car

Anyone know of any good car air freshener things that help neutralize dog smell? I would prefer to not ride around with the lingering odor of Garp fart, but all 3 odor things I've tried are almost worse. Tried two "new car" vent clips and they just smell like gummy bears and candy puke... And that dangly pine tree "neutralizing" thing is nauseating..

Suggestions?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Anyone know of any good car air freshener things that help neutralize dog smell? I would prefer to not ride around with the lingering odor of Garp fart, but all 3 odor things I've tried are almost worse. Tried two "new car" vent clips and they just smell like gummy bears and candy puke... And that dangly pine tree "neutralizing" thing is nauseating..

Suggestions?
This is the only true neutralizer I've ever worked with - it gets STANKY foot smells out of shoes, nasty BO out of gym clothes, moldy odors, can be sprayed in your car's intake vents to freshen it up, and will remove poop smell and even cat pee. Yes, cat pee. REMOVES CAT PEE SMELL. It's amazing. And it doesn't cover smells with perfume or anything, it actually removes them or at least noticeably reduces them on the first spray.

http://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Wave-Surface-Eliminating-Spray/dp/B005H0JNXI

I just ordered another. Mine lasted 3 years and 6 moves, including a year without a cap. I've lived in two places with three dogs, and both smelled kinda funky - it was my only alternative to sleeping with a scentsy plugged into the room. I sprayed it on the 30 year old carpets in one house and it really helped. WARNING: in full concentrations, soaked into things, it can mildly bleach them. Don't go too crazy.

They have this product as well that seems like it might be more what you're looking for, but I haven't tried it: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...e=&network=g&gclid=CKKbxPq4g8QCFZI0aQod_qUASA

My best suggestion for dealing with dog stank is to vacuum really thoroughly, and wipe down all the plastic surfaces with a damp rag. Then wipe everything down with a damp rag soaked in hot water, and spray this stuff. Spray it under the seats, even. Don't forget the headliner and trunk. Then leave it for a few hours, and when you come back, open it up for a bit. It should remove everything. I have cleaned some GROSS cars with this stuff.

Members online

No members online now.