Peewee

Gypsydals

Dear Peewee, Thank you for giving us 15 wonderful years. And for watching my kids grow up and for being a furry best friend to Steven. Even though as you aged, you thought the rules didn't apply to you anymore. You did well big guy, you did well. And even though Phoebe will never take your place, she promises to take good care of Steven for you.

Steven wrote this on his FB wall.
15 years ago my best friend "mysteriously"came into my life. Today we made the hard but best for him decision and had him put to sleep. Ty peewee for those 15 years. You will be missed.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I am so, so sorry for your loss. :( Sending you so many big hugs. Run free, beautiful boy.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm so sorry. :( I always had a soft spot for Peewee since he looks SO MUCH like my childhood dog, Fozzy.

Rest in peace old fellow. You did good.

Gypsydals

<3 So sorry. :( What a handsome man! I don't think I had ever seen a picture of him before.
Meagan, you might not have. I don't have many of him and many that I would share. Whats in this thread are probably most if not all of the "happy" ones. He hated having his picture taken and tended to get this I'm beaten look all the time.

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you. Try to remember all the love and good times you shared. I just know Peewee is running free with all our loved ones now. Hugs

Gypsydals

I'm so sorry--it's hard to let them go.
It is and was hard to let him go. This is going to sound weird, but when we pulled into where we where taking him to be cremated. It felt like this was the right place.
He watched and helped raise my 2 kids, the 2 part time kids (neighbor kids), watched my oldest niece grow from babyhood to a young lady (they where the same age). Helped me raise 2 rambunctious dalmatian puppies, and started on number 3. and all around the.best.4.legged.friend. I could have asked for, for my husband. He will be missed but the love and legacy he gave all of us will live on.

Members online

No members online now.