Sylvester, the sweetest cat ever

Barb04

Super Moderator
Yesterday my 14 year old maine coon cat Sylvester passed away. I rescued him when he was 6 years old. His owner was going into a nursing home and the family gave him to a rescue. I was the lucky one to see him the next day up for adoption, and he became the new member of our family. He was so sweet, would talk with you, and just wanted to be loved and give love. I miss him so much.

gapeach

Big Mutts
(Hugs) It's always devastating to lose a family member, and not everyone understands that pets are family. Sylvester had a long, loving life with you. I firmly believe he will be waiting on the other side for you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
May there be a line of greeting from all your loves Barb and CArl to greet Sylvester at the bridge. I can so see that happening in my heart.
((((HUGS and LOVE)))) for always and always. Sylvester found heaven while he was here on earth too. He had You Both. Much love to Jake too. IT's so hard to lose a bestie friend. Tell him SMKie's awful sorry for his loss.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free, sweet boy. <3
((((((HUGS))))))

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm so sorry. Some cats are just special creatures. I miss my cat Jumper every day. We grew up together (literally had the same birthday. She passed right before my 21st birthday. It was bittersweet, but she had a good long run.

Rest in Peace Sylvester. I'm sure we'll see you on the other side. Probably meowing and demanding pets and food. :)

Doberluv

Oh Barb...I am so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you. What a sweet cat. You were so lucky to have him as long as you did. Very, very sorry for your great loss.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Thank you everyone. Yesterday I went to the vet to pick up his ashes. The urn is a beautiful wooden box with details flowers carved into the top of it. It's beautiful just like Sylvester.

Members online

No members online now.