Sad hello again

Danefied

Dipping my toe back in to chaz, and though I should let you all know that we lost Lunar back in August.

He was a one-in-a-million dog. After all he had endured, he should not have lived as long as he did (we guestimate he was probably 11), he should not have been as loving and gentle and trusting as he was, he just kept defying the odds.

He is hugely missed, but I am forever grateful for the almost 4 years we did have with him, the lessons he taught us, and that our kids were able to witness his transformation and his spirit first hand.

This was one of the last pictures we had taken. 3 days before he died, perfectly happy, hanging out at the falls with his family.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Such a handsome boy. I'm glad he got to spend his last years with a family like yours.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Try to remember all the love you shared. Lunar was a handsome boy.

Taqroy

I'm sorry. He was a wonderful boy. I'm glad to see you back, even under the circumstances.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Your photo is glorious and your words would do any dog proud to be able to be loved and respected and valued that way. I am very sorry for your loss.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I am really, really sorry to hear this. I know a little of his history and I am glad that he had you for as long as he did.

Sidenote, I hope you stick around.

I totally missed you posting this here!

I mean I know I already knew and said everything I thought about it but still...still so sad but very very happy that he found you guys. Luckiest boy in the world (((hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.