Poor Armani

I went home to visit my parents this weekend and forgot Armani's harness and leash like a bad mother.

My parents have extras but of course they only have girl dogs.... so all weekend Armani had to make do with a PINK harness and PINK leash:lol-sign:

Everywhere we went people commented on how "cute she is".:yikes:

I felt so bad... I think his ego is a bit bruised:rolleyes:

Just felt like I should fess up to the abuse he was subjected to this weekend.

Juicy

Awww. When we got Princess [the shih tzu x], we only had two harness, the doxie's pink one, and Pepe's blue one. And she is about Pepe's size, so we used that on her, everyone though she was a boy.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Smudge can relate.. IT was -25C with the windchill he has no clothes so he had to wear a pink sweater out.. Everyone told me how well that sweater fit her and how gorgeous she was in it. He soaked up the attention, but you know his pride was hurting ;)

Juicy

Also some people just think that certain types of dogs are certain sexes, and that sex only. Pepe, because he's a poodle [bichon really, but to nondog people, he's a poodle], no matter how much blue he has on........IS A GIRL........POODLES ARE ALL GIRLS...I've come to figure. There are only FEMALE POODLES. :yikes:

Didi has a boy-ish look to her, and even with pink on people would think she was a boy.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I have that. Since smudge has coat people assume girl with blue and green.. and Cider a boy in pink and purple as she lacks fur..

Also some people just think that certain types of dogs are certain sexes, and that sex only. Pepe, because he's a poodle [bichon really, but to nondog people, he's a poodle], no matter how much blue he has on........IS A GIRL........POODLES ARE ALL GIRLS...I've come to figure. There are only FEMALE POODLES. :yikes:

Didi has a boy-ish look to her, and even with pink on people would think she was a boy.
All three of my poodles have been females... maybe there really are no male poodles... :p

bubbatd

Tut-tut !!! That's why I go with saddle leather uni-sex !!!! I just lent my female's collar to my might be grandson !

wishbone

Ahaha, sometimes is some kind of beauty in male dog in his girly outfit. My sister always taking some girly experiment on my Wishbone, she really think she's a puppy make up artist.

Members online

No members online now.