I don't know if this was luck or genius

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan just balanced his hard bone chew upright! On a carpeted floor! :eek: I watched him do it, too. He had it laying down and was chewing on it. Then he got up, picked up one end of the bone, stood it up vertically, and then left it standing there as he walked away.

Now he's just walking around it. It's still balanced upright. Occasionally he'll walk past to sniff it, but it's still standing there. I took pictures with my P&S, but I can't find the cable that goes with the camera to import the pics into the computer. Gah!

Anyways, I just wanted to share. I am impressed! (Even if it is just random luck.)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Pictures!

Okay, I'm bumping this thread just because I finally found the upload cable for the camera I got the pictures on. Hoorah!

So anyways, here is the photo proof of the hard bone toy that Morgan stood on end by himself.

PS: Please ignore the mess which is my living room...

Be amazed!! :D

wishbone

She must be dog Einstien, and making new formula with that bone. I must say she's a genius and you are so lucky to have her.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
She must be dog Einstien, and making new formula with that bone. I must say she's a genius and you are so lucky to have her.
I really am lucky to have a puppy like Morgan. And I say he's a genius, too. ;)

Mess ? What's happy dog's house !!!
Okay, so maybe it's not as messy in the pictures as I think... But it does look better in here now! :p

Members online