Snapshot from your day

Toller_08

If you want a dog with any sense of self preservation, don't get an Aussie. They have no qualms about jumping off cliffs and giving their mom a near heart attack. Or, maybe that's just mine. haha (this picture was totally accidental and I didn't honestly expect her to leap)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
If you want a dog with any sense of self preservation, don't get an Aussie. They have no qualms about jumping off cliffs and giving their mom a near heart attack. Or, maybe that's just mine. haha (this picture was totally accidental and I didn't honestly expect her to leap)

Journey and Feist are indeed alike.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

Literally thought he was going to break a leg lol

Equinox

Doubly cheating because it's a bunch of pictures (even though it's put together into two total images)... and because these are from last year. But I only recently remembered them, and I really want to share them!

Here, for everyone dealing with the snow, have some summer!

From between ear sets the other day, haha.

This picture makes me smile, she knows she's pretty. :p

Ugh, dying. Can't even handle that amount of cute. She's gorgeous!

I get some weird pictures when I'm playing with the GoPro.

Epic! Love that photo, looks really cool.

SpringerLover

Ahahaha. I love how he butt fluffies are just flying along behind her.

Also, she is a gorgeous dog, I love how dark and rich her black is!

Epic! Love that photo, looks really cool.
Ha, thanks! Once I realized that no one was EVER at the park when we are, I've gotten fairly cavalier about leaving it around trailside.

I've never seen such a well timed picture of a dog pacing. Maisy is just trotting along and then there's Squash!

That is a cool pic!
Thanks. I probably have more pictures of him pacing than anything else, it's his "I'm gettin' tired" gait.

Oko

Silence, peasants.

She loves the hammock. She also loves flinging herself into it when I'm in there, bouncing off of me, and running away.

Warmish for two days and the Elkhound bursts. I worked on his coat for two minutes before I threw my hands up.

Not a dog, but still an asshole. You are not allowed on the mantle, Gulliver.

Members online