Ok, Now its Time to Freak Out!

I'm leaving for a weekend Rescue transport in four hours. This is not a trip I can put off and it will go through late Sunday night/early Monday morning.

I just got a phone call from work. Guess who was surrendered by the owner this am? The whippet! My baby is waiting for me, and I have no way of getting him.

Of course, they will hold him through the weekend, but its time to flip! I definitely thought I would have more time to geg used to the idea.

Everyone send vibes that this weekend goes quickly and smoothly,and that puppy has no major issues to work with

I over the moon excited, since I didn't think that I would be getting a whippet for a few years, and a lonh hair maybe never

Congratulations on your new addition! But yes, please have a safe trip. He's in good hands. Very exciting!

Oh, don't worry, my ride partner never let's me drive. Something about me refusing to drive all theway to Vermont at 95 mph ;)

I'm debating names for him, because I hate the one he has now. I want a magic name, and the current top contenders are Hex, Copperfield, Shaman, or Gimmick.

Why yes, I have been thinkimg about this for a long time, why do you ask? :lol-sign:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Eeeee! I want pictures!!!

Also, I did see your other thread (or rather Megan told me to look) and I will respond, I've just been super busy!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Congratulations on the new baby...

Have a good trip and something to look forward to when you get back home.

I am looking forward to some pictures :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!!
It's not a magic name but you could name him Kismet, because it kinda totally is.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
How exciting!! May your trip be quick and uneventful and your baby everything you hope he will be!

Being worked on, I promise. The old card won't read in the new camera, so I need to replace it. But how can I leave this precious thing for even one minute to go get it? He's been perfect so far

Members online

No members online now.