Budget Canned Cat Food?

What's the best canned cat food on a budget?

I want something decent quality but I can't pay a ton for each can of food. Ideas?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My budget go-to foods are 4Health and Diamond Naturala. I know not everyone likes to feed Diamond, but the 4Health, IMO, is pretty good.

I know nothing about their canned foods.

When I was looking at canned foods for Cynder, Pro Plan ended up being my pick. Good quality (and more importantly, the highest kcal/can I could find in my budget) and not a bad price, either.

Again, don't know anything about their cat canned foods, though.

Well we have five (possibly six if we can't find this stray a new home) and they go through quiet a bit of wet food each week. Right now they get Friskies pate, I bought a case of Dave's a couple months ago and they did not approve. I might end up slowly mixing in more and more Dave's and wean them into it. Dave's is still pretty expensive with five cats though lol. But I really hate feeding Friskies.

I think I bought 12 of the 13oz (I could be slightly off on size) chicken flavor for around $30 off of chewy.com. :) Wevera has a shredded chicken canned food that they love, it looks just like chicken sheds. It's slightly out of my budget to feed exclusively.

Members online

No members online now.