Halloween Costumes

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Love it! Great shot! :)

Here's Saxon's last year costume:

For walking around he's going to wear that again this year.

For PDog's Halloween party, though he's going to be "Mini Petey," AKA: Pete the Pup from Our Gang/Little Rascals (Who was actually an AmStaff, hence the "Mini Petey"):

CaliTerp07

I don't know that Lucy will be dressed up this year...we have nowhere to take her. In prior years she has been a banana and a dinosaur, though.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have already posted my dogs so I won't be a repeat offender. Wanted to say tho that the dogs shown in this thread are full of awesomeness. Great costumes on good sports.

Saeleofu

Not yet, but Gavroche will be K-9. Logan doesn't get a costume because he hates them. Gavorche LOVES costumes and clothes of any kind.

JacksonsMom

I have a few extra costumes that I bought last year realllyyyy cheap when Petsmart had them all for sale after Halloween. So he's either going to be a froggy or a pumpkin, lol.

Here were his previous costumes:

Cpt. Jack(son) Sparrow:

Dracula:

Skeleton man, LOL, love this one:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I think my boys are just getting sports jerseys this year... P gets to be Walter Payton and Auggie gets to be James Augustine LOL. Boring. XD
My sister and I were trying to come up with a way to have either the Justice League or The Avengers. We don't have enough dogs. There's only one solution to this. =|

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm not sure if I'm going to dress the dogs up or not this year since I work on Halloween. We'll see.

Here's Cricket and Bamm last year

Red Chrome

These costumes will NOT work for LoLa so we are still on the hunt for the perfect costume.

LadyBug

Sock Monkey

Her toenails need cut!

Grab

I'm trying to make Nog a flying monkey, we shall see if it works out for this year.

Members online