WANTED: Great Dane!

J

jarvis199

Hello,
If anyone knows anyone that has a great dane puppy or young adult they would like to give away or have a small fee for then please send me there contact info...I am looking for a Great Dane Puppy in the near future but would also take a young adult...I also, would take a rescue..I would also pay a large fee if they are expecting a litter later on..

Thanks!
Kelly

Hi, Kelly ~

Have you run any internet searches for Dane rescues near you?

I'd really like to encourage you to check out the website at www.greatdanelady.com . Talk about someone who's an expert! She blows me away. I've learned so much and I don't even have Danes!

You'll find there are quite a few Dane owners here, too.

I just took in two males, father and son as rescues. The father is 7 and the son is 2 years old. They have wonderful personalities and are great with people. They do need to be placed together though. Unfortunately, their owners went through some serious hard luck and had to give them up. So, if you would like more info, please feel free to email me. One is a merle and the other is a merlequin. I am located in Ohio.
www.ereborsdanes.com

poodlesmom

Unfortunately since the original post is almost 2 years old I doubt Kelly is still looking.

I do wish you luck though on finding the perfect forever home for your 2 rescues. They are a great breed! Many years ago I also had 2 rescue Danes and they still hold a special place in my heart.:)

Members online

No members online now.