vaccination side effect... (urgent)

gell914

ookay so i bought a new puppy and they gave him vaccination in the pet store..(the guy mixed 2 bottle of liquid in one needle though) ...anyway..when i got home the puppy was jumpy and still active..but after 30 minutes he started to shake really much and became really sleepy...and when he sleeps his front legs were straight and he was shaking very badly...he's a 4 months old mini pinscher and i just have no idea why he is like that cuz he seems healthy when i bought him..

bubbatd

Me too !!!! I've never heard of a pet store giving shots! Find out what they gave him so you can tell the vet.

Athe

Get the pup to a Vet ASAP, it sounds like the pup is taking an allergic reaction. This can be life threatening, if the pup is taking an allergic reaction to the vaccines the pup needs to be put on IV fluids and other Med's

I would also be very careful with Vaccines in the future and only have them done by a Vet (they keep med's available to give the pup). Also stagger the vaccines in the future.

gell914

okay so i went to the vet today and found out that skip has fever and it was 39.5 C' (whats the normal body temp for dog anyways?)....and uhh the vet gave him 4 shots and a medicine...well he's pretty jumpy now and coughed a little....well the vet didnt know what caused the fever but i think that the shot he had in the pet shop caused him fever or soemthing cuz he was really healthy...i'm going to the vet again tomorrow to check if he's alright already...

btw, thanx a lot guys..

gell914

the doctor made me visit there 3 times and he will give him 4 injections each..and now his skin is itching after the injection...but i guess he'll be fine..

Members online

No members online now.