puppymill video

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I've seen that before. I hate watching it because I didn't know anything about puppy mills until recently, and I got Jasmine and Maggie from puppy stores. I contacted the breeder of Maggie and they said I could come see the mom and dad and their home before I got her if I wanted, so I don't think she came from a puppy mill. But just the thought of it makes me sick.

Y

yuckaduck

It is aweful and it is so true about puppy mills but unfortunately it is hard to trust anything PETA says since they routine rescue animals only to destroy them and discard their bodies the same day as the rescue. Take what they say with a grain of salt. This does not mean that everything they do or say is false but they tend to put their own twist on things.

Puppy mills do exist and they are as bad as this video shows and it is pure horror for those doggies.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I agree with petas message here but i hate how stars support peta x-( they are nothing but extremists. They only want to yell and scream and cause a fuss about the problem but don't want to help it.

I hear on the news all the time about them finding puppy mills in toronto. I think they should throw that guy into a facility like that. Not jail cause they get to shower and eat and exercise there. More like a people mill :D stick them in tiny cages and don't let them out and don't get them a doctor when they need one and see how they like it. bastards

Members online

No members online now.