HI I am new

L

lovemyk9

I am the proud mother of two wonderful boys. My husband and i do not have children and this two are our babies. The are both American Pit Bull Terrier mixes that we adopted from a shelter near our home. They have brought a lot of love and joy to our lives. Woodstock (aka Woody) and Recon are great dogs. Two in a million. I thought that I would have had more people who had problems with my dogs bred mixture but I have been lucky, people around here are great. My boys are well behaved and like everyone they meet so that has made it easier. Has anyone ever had any problem like that? People being judgmental and jerky about the bred of your dog instead of worrying about their temperment? Just wondering?

We're glad and proud to welcome you here to Chazhound, and in answer to your question: yes, I think all of us with large dogs have run into that sort of bigotry from one time to another. It's frustrating and can be dangerous.

I

iluvmydogs04

Welcome to the site! i have been on this site for a while but keep forgeting my password! :)

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I also have a pit bull. A lot of people are always telling me how dangerous they are and that I shouldn't have her around my 6 year old nephew. But I have news for them. My pit bull is nothing but a big teddy bear. She is the sweetest thing. She would never hurt anyone. I've also learned that there is no point trying to argue with those kind of people. You know the truth about your dogs. Just don't worry what anyone else says.

Members online