Anyne Having Trouble with Fetching Tags?

Gimmicks tag was ordered and paid for 4/17. I was told 2-3 weeks turn around. Its been 5 with no update. I sent an email a week ago and one a few days ago with no response.

All of the reviews of their site have been positive, which makes me wonder if something is wrong

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Try posting on their Facebook page maybe? I know they just recently had a sale and whenever they have a sale their turn-around time gets slower than usual. That doesn't explain the non-response to the e-mails though.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I ordered a tag awhile back and it got lost in the mail. They did respond to my email though and sent a new one super fast.

crazedACD

Gimmicks tag was ordered and paid for 4/17. I was told 2-3 weeks turn around. Its been 5 with no update. I sent an email a week ago and one a few days ago with no response.

All of the reviews of their site have been positive, which makes me wonder if something is wrong
Maybe it was you, but I thought someone else on here said they were having problems with them too.

Grab

I ordered a tag awhile back and it got lost in the mail. They did respond to my email though and sent a new one super fast.
I had the same issue. My tag bought on 4/15 never arrived. I contacted them (via email) and I had a replacement in less than a week.

elegy

overdogged
I had so much trouble with my last order from them. Was not sent. Emails were not responded to. Emails were responded to and the tag still was not sent for weeks.

I am not in a big hurry to do business with them again because of it.

joce

Think that was where I ordered my dad's dogs tag and took months.

StillandSilent

I just tried a message on facebook, so we'll see how that goes. I wouldn't be irritated by a delay if I could just get a response. I think I'm going to find somewhere else to order Gambits tag.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
A lot of my FB friends have had issues with them. I highly recommend Aggie's Anvil for tags. Won't get them anywhere else!

JacksonsMom

EXACTLY

I got Ham's tag from Maddog Metalworks and it's every bit as nice.
Fwiw, MDD is known to have horrible customer service as well. Taking months to ship things out. But I heard the quality is fabulous once they come. And some have had good luck with getting things shipped faster, where others have had missing packages, late arrivals, etc.

I never had issues in the past w/ FT and LOVE my FT more than any other tag... but e-mails have been slower to be responded to lately. Come to think of it they were the holdup with my Paco collar as well a few months back. Which sucks because I am kind of wanting another paco with a fetching bit on it but now I'm unsure because I have a feeling it will take a while.

kady05

Another vote for Aggie's Anvil. AWESOME. I can't remember exactly how long it took to get my tags, but it wasn't more than a couple weeks.

StillandSilent

Is there a way to access Aggies Anvil without facebook? I thinki I'm the last person on earth without a page

BostonBanker

All three of my Fetching Tags have come in what I consider a reasonable time (maybe 2 weeks max?) without any issues.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I have an AA coming in the mail! So excited to try them! How long did it take you to get yours?
I got mine in the addict gift exchange. :D Not sure how long her turn around is, but the quality is unsurpassable and communication is so quick, I don't care! Each pup has a tag coming.

Thought I would post an update. I finally hd to get a little ugly with the email, but I amazingly had a reply within the hour when I said I either wanted the tag or a refund. :rolleyes:

The tag arrived today and it is fantastic. No complaints about the quality at all.

Even though I liked the tag, I'll probably just use Aggies Anvil for Gambits.

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
I didn't face an issue with Fetching Tags. They are my favorite. We got ours as a photo contest prize (Snowy won the contest , but they also sent Crystal a free tag too). The customer service experience was positive. Having said that, this was 1.5 or 2 years ago. I don't have a recent experience with them. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.