Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Free range of the house

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • green eggs and ham

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
My little Tara, sleeps in her crate. I would love her to be able to sleep with me in bed, but she has this idea that the bed needs to be peed on. Thankfully i anticipated that (i had a cat that thought the same many years and Many mattresses ago) and had waterproof covers on the mattress (so none would ever smell like pee! which is the worst smell in the world IMO). =( Now I have yet another new mattress and I don't let Tara in the room. Maybe when she is older I'll have the courage to try again. She usually naps on the comfy chairs then goes and lays down in her crate. When I go upstairs to sleep, I just shut the crate door. So it works.

FG167

I should have answered other...

Kastle and Eden have free range. They both sleep on the bed when Jason is working nights. They both sleep beside the bed when we're both home. I have Kuranda beds for them in the bedroom. Aometimes Kastle will get hot and go sleep in the hall or in front of the outside door. If the temp is reasonable though, he prefers to know when I twitch lol

All others sleep in crates due to peeing, eating things, or fighting.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
During the day they have their favorite spots on the sofa and chairs. AT night all around me, they couldn't get any closer. Neccy has changed where Pepper likes to be so they pretty much switch off and that is not their idea.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Frodo has run of the house but generally sleeps under the bed, or on his own bed on the floor at the foot of our bed.

Siri sleeps crated.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Sloan and Shamoo sleep on the bed, sometimes Backup alternates with Sloan. Arnold is the only one who's not allowed on the bed because he's too big and refuses to not sleep on my legs.

Maxy24

Tucker either sleeps on my parents bed or in his own bed. He usually starts with my parents but leaves when he gets irritated at their movement.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
When I lived at home, Chloe would sleep in my bedroom with the door shut. Now that I'm not home, she was at first given free reign of all of the house at night, but now that her separation anxiety as kicked into high gear here in the past few weeks she sleeps in my mom's bedroom.

Cynder is given free roam of the apartment, but she goes into the bedroom with us when we go to bed and she stays in her dog bed all night long until we both get up in the morning.

Gracie and Cooper sleep in their crate at night due to the fact that if Cooper is left loose he'll poop on the floor in the middle of the night. :/ Idiot dog.

Future-Puppy will likely be crated until I know accidents/eating things/waking me up in the middle of the night by jumping on the bed isn't going to happen. Once he's mature enough to handle being left loose, that is the plan.

tzigane

Chester has free-range. He usually starts out cuddling up next to me then at some point jumps down to sleep in his bed and/or on the couch. Then, when my alarm goes off, he runs back into the bedroom, jumps on the bed, and plops down curled up next to me to go back to sleep. Thanks, dog, for helping me get up. Not.

Luna sleeps on the bed with me :)

Cinnamon used to sleep on my bed when she was a puppy but migrated to her doggie bed at the foot of my bed once she realized I tossed and turned too much :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
They both sleep on the bed with us now. Talon use to sleep in his crate, but he is much more reliable at not tearing things up and telling us when he has to potty so he sleeps on the bed now. :)

Members online