Dog PJ Makers?

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I placed an order with Decotogs on 11/15 and have yet to receive them and she still hasn't responded to the email I sent last week. Is this normal? For those who have ordered from her how long did it take you to receive them? The weather is starting to get really cold. :(

Red Chrome

My friend tried to order from her and sshe sent him a rude email dating she wasn't taking anymore orders.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
My friend tried to order from her and sshe sent him a rude email dating she wasn't taking anymore orders.
I ordered before she put that notice up on her website. I sent her an email earlier today letting her know that if I didn't get a response back from her within a few days I would be filing a dispute with PayPal. I understand it's the holiday season and things take longer, but it only takes a few seconds to send an email and update your customer.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
That blows, I hope you can find a better alternative. I went with her because she had premades in my dogs sizes, if anyone has a suggestion who's similar I'd love to know. I need more pjs!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Just an update on my order.

I received no response, so last night I filed a dispute with PayPal. I got an email from her within 10 minutes (although I think it may have been automated). This morning I woke up to an email from her stating that she was refunding my money. So, in a month she hadn't even started my order...

Back to the drawing board to find PJ's for a dog with 2" legs...

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
With help from my grandma, I started on Harlow's pajamas last night. She turned out to be right between sizes, but I wanted snug so I went with the smaller size. Hoping to finish tonight with adding a psuedo-butt flap with buttons. :)

Camera's broken, but I will try to get some pictures via phone! It's freaking adorable.

Members online

No members online now.