sad story

I have a friend and her dog got killed by the animal control heres how it happened.

so my friend had this koren dog she got in kindergarten and one day it ran away and her dad went looking for it well her dad found but then the dog bit her dad and her dad broke his arm i think it was a really hard bit and the hospital found out that her dad broke his arm because of their dog and they called the animal control and then they killed her dog so sad but happened now my friends dad won't even let her get a hamster i think poor doggy

candy722

That is really really sad. That kinda happened to me. My previous dog ran out and I went chasing for him and when I found him he was stiff as a rock and didn't move when I found him. Right when I lift him up he bit me so hard on my hand that i bruised up for 3 days. The good news is that I didn't bleed from it but did get 1 minor scratch. It's strange because my dog only did that once. I don't know why but it happens. I still wouldn't report to the animal control.

mrose_s

BusterLove
siemens716 said:
I detest animal control.
animal control isnt always that bad, we have had to call them a few times to pick up dogs that people have abandoned etc.

but i think in this particular case it could have been handled better

mrose_s said:
animal control isnt always that bad, we have had to call them a few times to pick up dogs that people have abandoned etc.

but i think in this particular case it could have been handled better
Animal control is different in different countries. In the uSA, its horrible.

siemens716 said:
Animal control is different in different countries. In the uSA, its horrible.
I don't agree with that. I'm in the US, but our animal control here where I am is pretty good. When we had druggie neighbors (former owners of Tippy), the animal control woman would come to check on the dogs and talk to the owners daily.

Members online

No members online now.