Impulse control/relaxation type resources

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have Control Unleashed. What else is good? I think I've heard the puppy version of CU is better but is it worth getting if you already have the regular version?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I don't have the regular version, but fwiw I really like the puppy version! Apparently it's much better organized?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha I have no idea! I've never looked at the puppy version. I really like our regular version though. Hopefully someone has both to compare. I don't feel like I need the puppy version in addition to the regular for my current dogs but maybe for Nextdog Puppy it'd be worth it?

Elrohwen

Haha I have no idea! I've never looked at the puppy version. I really like our regular version though. Hopefully someone has both to compare. I don't feel like I need the puppy version in addition to the regular for my current dogs but maybe for Nextdog Puppy it'd be worth it?
I've only read the puppy version, but it did have some good puppy specific stuff related to socializing. It wasn't really applicable to Watson (he was already 9 months when I got it) but would be good for little puppies, especially once who are less confident. The basic exercises were good for any age.

Members online