Rain... *sigh*

Fran27

Seriously... How do you guys do when it's raining? I fed the dogs tonight, and let them out to pee and poop. Needless to say, it's mud outside. I guess Tips didn't like the color of the kitchen floor, so he repainted it, the hall, the living room, then proceeded to dye the couch, to finish jumping on my computer chair. He was also obviously too soaked and shook most of it on the walls. I'm really happy right now that I have a small house, because just cleaning all the mess took me 30 minutes, and gave me a sore back. But it would be great if I didn't know they were going to go out in another hour or two and do the same thing again.

*sob*

bogolove

Oh how I know about cleaning the mud off the floor. Plus, I have my house up for sale right now, and I am trying to keep it clean on a DAILY basis, which may sound easy, but with a husband, and a dog that is not that easy.

Only the cat understands what I ask of her during this time.

We'd love to have some rain here about now..it's been forever since we've seen a cloud.

I don't do to good in the winter time when it's cloudy and dreary alot of the time.

Debi

we had rain today, too. Boy, was I happy...my flowers were jumping for joy...THEN I remembered the mud and the dogs. UGH They both know the program and stop on the porch for the paw cleaning...yet it never fails that I don't get it ALL...so there go the floors. At least I hadn't just washed them, that's really painful!! lol I hate winter when it's snow being tracked in every day, no matter how I try to towel them off...then you step in wet.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I know this sounds weird, but what I do when the dogs come in from being muddy is get a really big pot- i'm not a big cook so i don't know the name of it, but it's the biggest one I have lol. I put some soap in the bottom and then add warm water. Each dog comes in separate, and I wash each of their paws off in the water. I have a really big cheap black mat by my sliding glass door that I got from Home Depot. I dry their paws off on that. As for on their bodies, I use baby wipes. At first my dogs weren't too keen on this idea, but they got use to it, and now it's not hard at all for me to keep my house ALOT cleaner than before. I still get the occassional mud on the wall from not getting all the mud off, but a vast improvement from before.

RD

Are you dead yet?
There is not mud here unless there's a monsoon - the rain gets absorbed into the ground as quickly as it falls. It's bizarre because sometimes i step outside and the ground feels more dry than the air.

Members online

No members online now.