Your dog is dependent or independent?

candy722

My dog is very dependent on me. He can't find something to do when his bored. Toki still acts like a kid. ithink it's because I spoil him.

Jake is dependant when it suits him....like when I go to bed, he can't jump up onto the bed and will wait there looking at me as if to say 'I just can't make it daddy' but during the day he can leap up there like it was nothing.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Both of my boys are independent in the sense that they are able to amuse themselves without my assistance -- but Dakota chooses to involve me in whatever he decides to do, while Rip would prefer to be left alone.

Saje

Island dweller
All my dogs are independent. But Mikey and Nanook love to be spoiled. Mav is much more independent then them.

Fran27

They play a lot on their own, but they will follow me if I leave the room. So a bit of both I guess.

Debi

Addie is very independent. Hammie freaks out if he thinks I'm leaving the room without him. I don't know how he can stand to follow me EVERY time I move...he no sooner gets comfy and I am going into another room to do something else. it's a small house...it's not like I'm gonna ever be 'gone'. lol

Oceano is independant in that he can spend hours outside on his own and loves it, but he's also dependant in that he does have seperation anxiety to some degree and when we're off our property hhe gets really antsy if he doesn't know where I am and can't see me.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary use to be a really independent gurl but now she needs help//getting up in the truck or on the bed we have a system..i lift the backend while she takes care of the front.. I don't know what you would call Vic, he certainly can entertain himself, but its wayyyyyyyy more fun if someone joins in. He does go to bed by himself at sundown everyday..

bubbatd

Chip is pretty layed back....except at 5 P.M. when he knows it's time for supper... then he depends on me to fix his supper....he's never off more then 5 minutes!

Members online

No members online now.