Aww poor Poe

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Ever since sunday Poe has been searching for his siblings. He walks around yelping and looking under and around things. I feel guilty about it but he often gives up and goes and lays down with his mum. Im hoping he snaps out of it i have never had a puppy quite like him.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Are you going to find a home for Poe too or are you keeping him? Sounds to me like you should keep him if you could.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Oh yeah Poes staying here he shows alot of promis in sledding and im hoping he turns out to be perfect for breeding so i can carry on Hitch's (his sire) line.

Saje

Island dweller
Poor Poe. You know you got a character with him. :D I bet you are going to have tons of Poe stories.

Give him a kiss for me.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwwwwww, poor Poe! At least he has his two mummy's and Pakak to keep him company!! Give him lots of huggles for me!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
tell dear poe i am sorry and i know just how he feels..now that Aaron has gone and his friends don't hang out here..i find myself listening for car doors to shut and keep looking out the window even tho i know they aren't coming..hope he gets use to it faster then i am..hug him for me..he is a smart one.

Debi

awwww, poor Poe. Yep, I agree...he'll soon learn how great it is to be the only puppy. I can just imagine how 'lost' he feels right now. I'm also glad he has his mom, and you to cuddle with. :)

Members online

No members online now.