Answer the questions part II

Athe

1. What is you dog(s) name? Athena, Beau, Dilon, Tori, and Cassie
2. What breed? Rottweiler, Dobe, Newf, Newf, Newf
3. How do you excercise with it? Hikes, Swims for the Rottie, play in the yard
4. What do you do to keep its teeth clean? Raw bones and good diet
5. How did you obtain your dog? Rescue (Rottie confiscated by SPCA), Beau - feral dog running at large half starved, Newf's all from a friend who breeds.
6. Why did you get that specific breed? Or why did you pick out that Heinz 57 dog at the shelter? I took the Newf's as they are free and the breeder takes care of all expenses. The Rottweiler I took as she could not be placed in a normal home due to aggression. The Dobe, he was so pathetic and got on well with the other dogs. ;)
7. What's your dogs favorite toy? Balls, teddy bears, kong, the cat.

dani12

1. What is you dog(s) name? Jedi and Daisy
2. What breed? 1/2 golden 1/2 lab
3. How do you excercise with it? walks, running in the yard, working on swimming
4. What do you do to keep its teeth clean? bones
5. How did you obtain your dog? humane society
6. Why did you get that specific breed? Or why did you pick out that Heinz 57 dog at the shelter? We had put our Chesapeake Bay Retriever down about a month and a half earlier and went to the shelter so our kids could walk some dogs and fell in love
7. What's your dogs favorite toy? our kids!!

Melissa_W

1. Skye
2. Sheltie
3. walks, runs, frisbee, ball, bike riding
4. brush his teeth, bones, greenies
5. Got him from a women who was getting a divorce.
6. My boyfriend had great experiences with Shelties when he was a kid.
7. His tennis ball.

1. What is you dog(s) name? Trismamar's Kindred Spirit (Oceano)
2. What breed? Siberian Husky
3. How do you excercise with it? Dog sledding, dog scootering, carting, bike-joring, walks, dog park, hiking, back-packing, assisting me with errands.
4. What do you do to keep its teeth clean? raw bones and greenies
5. How did you obtain your dog? Through a reputable breeder
6. Why did you get that specific breed? Or why did you pick out that Heinz 57 dog at the shelter? Suited my lifestyle the best and was most compatible with the neighbours (doesn't bark)
7. What's your dogs favorite toy? Anything furry and squeekie

Tobysmom

1. What is you dog(s) name? Toby
2. What breed? Chinese Crested
3. How do you excercise with it? walks and playing
4. What do you do to keep its teeth clean? brushing
5. How did you obtain your dog? from a breeder a couple hours from where I live
6. Why did you get that specific breed? Or why did you pick out that Heinz 57 dog at the shelter? I have always wanted one, I love their look and they are great companions
7. What's your dogs favorite toy? a purple squeaky toy that looks like a brain

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
colliekid said:
Love4Pits-
do you breed your chinooks? They're a pretty rare breed, aren't they?
Yes i do breed them (4 out of my 8 are breeding quality) and yes they are rare :).

Sorry such long answers!!

1. Precious(mine) (my grandma's are practically mine and will be eventually) Roxie, Max

2. Precious is a mutt (think she has Corgi in her) Max and Roxie are toy poodles

3. Precious walks with me and my mom and my grandma's poodles run her crazy next door. Roxie and Max are small so we walk them outside a little and play indoors a lot!!

4. They all eat bones and Precious has some breath bones since she is 12 and her breath smells bad!! haha. Max is younger so we will start brushing his teeth soon and we try with Roxie but she is a wild woman!!

5. Precious was picked up at a golf course we are members of..stranded :( Roxie was from a breeder in Mebane, NC and Max was from a breeder in Darlington, SC.

6. Precious was just "precious" like her name and had to stay outside so my brother snuck her in the car and I distracted my parents..now my parents spoil her more than us!! Roxie and Max are just too adorable little toy poodles and my grandma had just lost her mixed pup to old age. My grandaddy wanted a toy poodle of his own thus Max came into the picture to keep him and Roxie occupied. They are both adorable cafe au lait babies!!! Oh and I bought Roxie for them to get over their loss so they had no choice!!

7. Precious loves her little "Fatso" he is a little fuzzy squeaky toy that looks like a hamster. Roxie loves all new toys but mostly loves the warthog we were given by the breeder..no squeak just a stuffed pig!! Max looves his recent discovery, a mouse that he puts between his paws and pulls the tail which makes it vibrate, but he also loves his really squeaky toys. Roxie is the fetcher, Max is the lazy squeaker, and Precious is the 12-14 year old that gets bursts of energy every now and then.

frznbuns

1. What is you dog(s) name? We have Spirit of the Midnight Warrior, Raven Black Beauty of Mine, Gypsy Blue Rose, MS Foxy Blue Iris
2. What breed? They are all AKC Doberman Pinscher
3. How do you excercise with it? We walk, play ball, bubble(Spirit's favorite game) Hide and Seek(Raven's game beside playing in the water) We are going to be learning how to walk on a treadmill
4. What do you do to keep its teeth clean? Lots of bones and some teeth brushing
5. How did you obtain your dog?Raven us from a breeder in Missouri, Spirit also came for the local area, Gypsy is from a breeder in OK, and Iris came from Mississippi
6. Why did you get that specific breed? Or why did you pick out that Heinz 57 dog at the shelter? We got our first Doberman a red female back in 1973 Lady Baltimore II we always loved the breed and after we retired from the military and settled down in one place we decided to get back into Dobermans again, Raven was our first when we moved back to MO.
7. What's your dogs favorite toy? Their Daddy! Is that really a toy? and the cat! Raven loves the water hose! Spirit and Gypsy love a deflated ball, and Iris loves everything she can get her mouth on!! :D

Members online

No members online now.