MIKEY dives in to save drowning boy

Saje

Island dweller
hee heee hee got you again.

But it's sort of true. We went swimming with this 14-yr-old kid and Mikey was quite worried. He kept whining and pawing at the water and kind of beckoning in the air at him. lol He doesn't do that to ME when I swim. And Eddie (the boy) is a pretty strong swimmer.

So Eddie thought it would be funny to act like he was drowning and what did Maverick our water dog do? Cocked his head sideways and stared at him while Mikey flipped and went halfway into the water before he fell completely in. And then the big hero had scared himself and abandoned Eddie and swam for shore! Now THAT makes you feel safe.

Doberluv

Your water dog was probably thinking...."you dumb kid. If you think I'm going to get all wet to cater to such nonsense, you've got another thing coming." He probably knew it was a theatrical joke. He's no dummy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
fool me once.shame on you..ahhh Mikey just knew eventually..lol

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah I think Mav was waiting for real trouble. lol Cuz he was watching carefully. Mikey threw himself into a full panic and then threw himself into the water which seemed to clear his head enough to get him out lol

I knew you were going to bring up the boy who cried wolf Renee! :p

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwww, it's the thought that counts Mikey!! Gus makes a HUGE fuss like that when I go swimming! :rolleyes: I can't really swim anymore because he keeps rescuing me!! :D lol!

Members online

No members online now.