MAVERICK swept downstream

Saje

Island dweller
Haha did I get your attention? He's ok

It was pretty funny though. We went swimming and on the way back we stopped at a boat launch where we let the dogs run sometimes. And steve threw a big stick in the water for maverick. He was almost on the OTHER bank when he decided to come back to us. And then he got all caught up in the currents. THEN a fishing boat came along and I was worried that they would plow over him. So we were jumping around and waving our arms and pointing at him. He was having a bit of a time with the current. And they thought he needed rescue. I think if they could have gotten close enough they would have pulled him in. Which would have been a BIG surprise for them lol. So they sort of shooed him back to shore. And then he turned around to run back in after he shook off! LOL We decided it was time to leave :p

Saje

Island dweller
LOL Yeah. He's a pretty strong swimmer. And we've been swimming a lot lately so he's pretty confident right now.

At least, since he had to run back the long way, he didn't have much water left to shake off on you :D

And yes, that did get my attention! Shame on you for scaring me like that!

Saje

Island dweller
He swam back the long way! He was caught up in a bunch of currents because this is where to rivers meet. It was funny. Nice fishermen though. :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
*Phew* I was almost getting ready to jump in after him!! :D Glad Mav is ok!! :D

Members online

No members online now.