Can I just say I'm proud of my dog?

JacksonsMom

I meant to post this a week ago.

Last Monday, I went into my moms salon (her and her husband own it) to look at her radio. I had Jackson with me and had him in the car but I decided to get a treatment on my hair and then one of my moms newer stylists wanted to practice on me and do a blow-out. So of course I brought him in. It was a slow day, only two stylists, one shampoo girl and one nail girl.

He was just SO well behaved. He literally laid on the floor next to me while I sat in the shampoo bowl for 10 mins with my treatment. Then he laid down on the floor with me while I had my hair blow dried which easily took 35 minutes. He listened to every 'sit' and 'down' command I gave him. The noises didn't phase him or the people walking by.

Everyone was commenting on what a lovely dog I had. And they were all like 'omg my dog would never just sit here like this'. And it made me feel good. I know it's not a big deal, but he just made me proud. :p

It IS a big deal! It's a reflection of what a great dog he is and all the work you've put in to reinforce good habits. :)

Members online

No members online now.