Trying to see if I can Post a Pic of Dimitri

Well, there's the beautious D man in the avatar! Don't know why the IMG thingy won't post as a link. Does anyone have any pointers??

ohmai

It didn't work. You need the full url of your picture from where you uploaded it from. Or you can attach it as a attachment, and it doesn't need to be uploaded, just in your computer.

Thanks, but how do I add it as an "attachment"? I don't see that option in the "thread" window. Thanks!

ohmai

Dimitri said:
Thanks, but how do I add it as an "attachment"? I don't see that option in the "thread" window. Thanks!
Hmmm.. I can't find it on mine.. which is just weird. So lets try a new way.

Did you upload the picture onto the internet?

ohmai said:
Hmmm.. I can't find it on mine.. which is just weird. So lets try a new way.

Did you upload the picture onto the internet?
If you use tinypic.com you can't retrieve it, right? But if you use photobuckets.com you can?

ohmai

EliNHunter said:
If you use tinypic.com you can't retrieve it, right? But if you use photobuckets.com you can?
I think you should be able to at any website domain you use. I use flickr.com Its a free registration and works great.

Dimitri... all I do is copy the IMG that the photo hosting site gives you then paste that into a thread message. It always pops up. Is that how you're trying to get the pic into a thread message?

ohmai

EliNHunter said:
Dimitri... all I do is copy the IMG that the photo hosting site gives you then paste that into a thread message. It always pops up. Is that how you're trying to get the pic into a thread message?
That's exactly what you do. If you can't find it, you can always right click the image (on the photo hosting site) and then click on properties, which will give you the full url.

Thanks, think I know the problem.

Thanks, everyone. I think my problem is that I don't have them uploaded on the internet. I was trying to just post from my own PC. But, doesn't appear as though that is an option (at least for me). I'll upload and then paste.

Thanks again!!

-Dimitri's Mom

Members online

No members online now.