What's Going on Here?

DogNation

So, I made a post in a thread the other day. I get a message saying it was queued for approval. My post still isn't up, and I didn't get a message saying it was rejected. I set up control panel to subscribe me to the threads I post to, and it did in fact subscribe me to that thread.

So, what's up? Why was my post held? Do I need a minimum post total or something to get past that and just have my stuff appear?

Or was my post actually deleted by the mods for some reason?

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Your post from July 4 was still in the moderation queue. It's a manual process to curb the spam and most of the moderators were otherwise occupied over the holiday (I know I had a softball tournament). It's approved and posted now.

Once you reach 10 posts you should be automatically promoted to the "community members" group and then you won't be in the "auto moderation" group.

DogNation

Thanks. Good to know its just a temporary measure that doesn't apply once folks establish themselves. :)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
The random questions are always there as an anti-spam measure. We used to have spammers really often. Now we have none.
Yup. If it helps any, even the mods have to answer the questions to post.

Members online

No members online now.