Hoping for Puppies

No, I think that was Monica :) definitely not me. I used to train with Byron and Dave a lot. Dave and I trained 3 days a week for quite a while, but then we moved and it's about 3 hours down there. Too much going on to take that much time every weekend.

the 11th was right in between the weekends I went down :) Bomber and Griff are pretty nice.

She is a wicked tracker, she takes after her mother. If she wasn't so good naturally we'd never pass because it's the phase I do the least and have the least desire to do. I've seen her do the imprinting but not any bitework or anything.

Next time you go, let me know. maybe I can get down there too.

DJEtzel

No, I think that was Monica :) definitely not me. I used to train with Byron and Dave a lot. Dave and I trained 3 days a week for quite a while, but then we moved and it's about 3 hours down there. Too much going on to take that much time every weekend.

the 11th was right in between the weekends I went down :) Bomber and Griff are pretty nice.

She is a wicked tracker, she takes after her mother. If she wasn't so good naturally we'd never pass because it's the phase I do the least and have the least desire to do. I've seen her do the imprinting but not any bitework or anything.

Next time you go, let me know. maybe I can get down there too.
Yes! Monica was her name.

I know what you mean about the drive. It was 4 hours for me. Not something I can do regularly, but I'm hoping to make it over there once a month through the winter. I'm buying new boots for it today. XD

I also know what you mean about tracking. :rofl1:

I will let you know next time I'm going that way, it would be cool to meet you!

Members online

No members online now.